When I was a kid, I used to get zoned out a lot, in an imaginary world. A world where everything is possible. But those were just an escape to reality. So did Walter Mitty, he escapes into romantic and action-filled adventure until someone pulls him out. This movie is a journey of Walter Mitty, who sets out of a real romantic and action-packed journey to save his job. Directed by Ben Stiller and released in 2013, an action-packed adventure.
Guess the meaning of the bold words. Improve your vocabulary with this movie!
- Hernando: They won’t be able to. We do intricate details back here. It’s tricky and bewildering.
- Complex, Confusing
- Difficult, Mystifying
- Involved, disconcerting
- Sean O’ Conell’s letter : … The Quintessence of life, I trust you‘ll get it where it needs to go, you always do.
- The Perfect example
- Walter Mitty: Hey you want to mount these?
- Walter Mitty: Stop fiddling my sweets and little men
- WalterMitty: Kick flip. It’s a good one for Repertoire.
- Ted Hendricks: Put that on a Plaque, and hang it at your next job.
- Memorial tablet
Check your vocabulary now!
|Quintessence||The Perfect Example|
*The article was originally published in the first edition (May 2018) of With The Coffee (Click here to download your free copy of the magazine).Would love to connect with you on social media!